Secure SD-WAN: the launch pad into cloud
SD-WAN is the preferred technology solution to secure cloud deployments for most global organizations.
Findings from a global survey of 750 IT decision makers responsible for their organization’s cloud infrastructure – from the US, EMEA and APAC, representing organizations of all sizes from a broad range of industries – were released in June 2020.
This report provides key findings from the survey, offering an in-depth look at deployment trends such as:
– SD-WAN deployment is in its early stages, with the US slightly ahead
– Deployments vary greatly by industry
– Securely accessing the public cloud presents organizations with multiple challenges
– Half of those who have added security to the public cloud use an SD-WAN solution
– Acquiring SD-WAN via a cloud provider is the overwhelming preference
– Simplicity and knowledge are the overall driving factors when it comes to acquisition
– Driving factors vary greatly by industry
– Microsoft Azure is the preferred public-cloud platform
Check out the details of these key findings in this report.