How eKYC is streamlining digital banking: an Asia-Pacific perspective
In the digital economy, eKYC has become critical for customer experience and retention, as well as for risk management and regulatory compliance.
For both traditional and up-and-coming digital banks, it is a business imperative to streamline the digital onboarding experience and cut abandonment rates – all while meeting stringent KYC and AML requirements.
In this in-depth guide, Jumio details the current state of digital banking in Asia-Pacific and offers best practices to streamline the identity verification/eKYC experience while keeping fraud at bay.
- How to balance account opening conversions and fraud detection in the context of identity verification
- How to calculate the real costs of account onboarding and KYC
- The role of biometric-based authentication
- The dangers of disparate eKYC solutions
- A best-practices approach to online identity verification for eKYC