In today’s regulatory environments, data privacy and security are of paramount importance. But what would be the best approach to ensure the best possible protection and compliance?Read More
Search Results for: Zero Trust
Implementing a Zero Trust strategy for today’s complex cloud environments is a significant undertaking fraught with some key hazards.Read More
What are the country’s teething technical challenges and missteps leading to zero trust implementation? CybersecAsia.net interviews an expert for the answers…Read More
Zero Trust Architecture and the robust capabilities of Taiwan’s InfoSec firms to be highlighted TOKYO, May 18, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI), a world-leading applied...Read More
Plagued with shortages in skilled staff, budget and resources, organizations across Asia Pacific are struggling to fully commit to the ‘zero trust’ plunge.Read More
In this case, data centricity involves end-to-end consolidation and integration, as one proponent of the paradigm explainsRead More
By Mr Raj Srinivasaraghavan, Chief Technology Officer, Blockedge Technologies | Thursday, November 10, 2022, 6:52 PM Asia/Singapore | Newsletter, Tips
Find out more about this emerging cybersecurity practice that helps to close up more network system vulnerabilitiesRead More
At a BlackBerry-CybersecAsia roundtable event, CISOs exchanged views on what really matters when tooling up for the current surge in cyber risk sophistication and escalationRead More
When IT security teams roll out Zero Trust programs without involving software developers, resistance and confusion can increase cyber risk …Read More
By Sherif El Nabawi, Vice President, Engineering, APJ, CrowdStrike | Tuesday, June 28, 2022, 9:49 AM Asia/Singapore | Newsletter, Opinions
When a presidential executive order recommends zero trust as a de facto cyber defense strategy, it is time to take heed…Read More
SINGAPORE, June 9, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — CDNetworks, the global leader in CDN, edge computing, and cloud security, announced today its new Zero Trust Access Solution: Enterprise Secure Access (ESA). ESA has been built from the ground up to modernize organizations with secure remote access to apps and services, and establish a secure, efficient, and easy-to-use hybrid networking environment.
ESA is a cloud service based on a Software-Defined Perimeter (SDP) and Zero Trust architecture. ESA checks user identity, device security, and user behavior to authenticate users and devices before granting access to enterprise applications. ESA also safeguards applications from cyberattacks by shielding the origin’s IP address and port behind a security gateway.
“As organizations scramble to solve unprecedented remote access challenges during or post-pandemic, adopting Zero Trust Network Access has increased significantly.” said Doyle Deng, CDNetworks’ Head of Product Management, “With Zero Trust Network Access implementation, our Enterprise Secure Access offers a secure remote access that can effectively adapt to modern security infrastructures and embrace hybrid workplaces while protecting a company’s apps, devices, and data.”
Rooted in a Zero Trust architecture, CDNetworks’ Enterprise Secure Access brings powerful benefits to organizations:
- Zero Trust Network Access. Checks user identity, device security, and user behavior to ensure secure remote access to enterprise applications by authenticated individuals.
- Adaptive Access Control. Dynamically adapts access control policies by evaluating user behavior, identification, device security, and threat intelligence to protect enterprise applications.
- Secure Applications and Data. Encrypts data transmissions, shields resources behind a security gateway, and protects applications with a cloud-based web application firewall.
- Connect Hybrid Network. Integrates enterprise, SaaS, cloud, and on-premise applications into a single secure and uniform platform, regardless of where applications are hosted.
- Accelerate Application Access. Accelerates remote access and data transmissions with a globally distributed network to ensure speedy and secure access to applications.
- Flexible Management. Delivers an easy-to-manage platform for setting up and maintaining applications and users individually and in batches.
Apply for a free trial to learn how ESA empowers your workforce to stay productive from anywhere on any device, without exposing your apps and network to cyberthreats.
As a global-leading CDN and Edge Service provider, CDNetworks delivers fully integrated cloud and edge computing solutions with unparalleled speed, low latency, security, and reliability. Our diverse products and services include web performance, media delivery, enterprise applications, and cloud security — all of which are designed to spur business innovation.
CDNetworks Co. Ltd
By Chern-Yue Boey, Senior Vice President, APAC, SailPoint | Tuesday, May 31, 2022, 12:06 PM Asia/Singapore | Newsletter, Tips
Going back to ZTA basics, we are reminded of three core strategies revolving around identity and privileged access management.Read More
With hybrid work firmly in place for most organizations in Asia Pacific, the dynamic and ever-evolving cyber-threat landscape poses some critical challenges.Read More
By Daniel Kwong, Field Chief Information Security Officer, SEA and Hong Kong, Fortinet | Monday, May 16, 2022, 12:06 PM Asia/Singapore | Newsletter, Tips
APAC was probably the most-attacked region last year (for a wealth of reasons). Time for zero trust adoption to take root!Read More
With siloed organizations and a widespread lack of cyber awareness, the country needs to go back to basics for ZTN success.Read More
CybersecAsia Voting Placement
Gamification listing or Participate Now
Vote Now -Placement(Google Ads)
- In the digital-first era, opportunities abound, and digital revenue is set to soar, aiming for …Download Whitepaper
- In a world challenged by skills scarcity and complex cybersecurity risks, public sector digital evolution …Download Whitepaper
- All you need to know about improving your entire data ecosystem’s security level.Download Whitepaper
- All you need to know about e-commerce firms’ growth potentials and critical security issues.Download Whitepaper
- A case study on meeting a control system manufacturer’s security requirement.Read more
- Undergoing a transformation of its identity security process will boost trust and confidence in customers …Read more
- A government-supported safety technology platform has launched an app to make its affordable security services …Read more
- The institute has engaged a private sector cybersecurity firm as its consultant for a four-point …Read more